Saturday, October 10, 2009

She Told Me There is Always Time Around the Clock... So I Let the Clocks Melt with Time.

I used to call you Ms. Unforgivable. I used to call you that because I didn't believe that I had the capacity to forgive you. I've grown up a bit Mom. I have this feeling of relief that I'm proud of. You put a smile on my face more than ever before and I'm grateful for all of the people that have helped me get to the place that I am in today. Thank you for loving me even when I convinced myself that I didn't love you. I hope that I can always make you proud. You were the only person that I ever wanted to understand me and accept me for being different. Maybe you don't understand me completely but I'm content with your efforts. I try to understand you too, as a mother, as a woman. Regardless of how I felt before, you have helped me become the woman I am today. The times weren't always easy or comforting but if I had to do it again I wouldn't ask to have it any other way. I'm enjoying getting to know you as the woman you are today. Thank you for forgiving me too.

1 comment:

Tracy Chaplin is Gretel Girl said...

amazing... really loved reading this